I’m referring to the approach to life not the aesthetic.
Whether you like clean white lines with minimal objects isn’t relevant to the use of minimalism as an approach to life.
1. Buy / make high quality objects.
2. Conduct regular maintenance on these objects.
3. Throw away any objects that do not contribute to your life goals.
4. If you do not use or notice an object in 3 months throw it away.
4a. The one exception to this is seasonal objects like winter jackets, if you do not use those in a year throw them away.
5. Spend the least amount possible to achieve your goals.
6. The same can be practiced in your relationships with people and your thoughts.
What do you think of this version of minimalism?
^Day 151/90 161 words