Whether they are startups or more traditional small businesses.
We ended up covering:
1. Balancing staff and founder time commitments
– How to do trial based hiring
– Holding contests for hiring
– How to choose which work to delegate
2. The Cultural Evolution of US Businesses
– Balanced scorecard and the move past profit metrics
– Benefit and B corporation
3. Scaling while removing the “owner bottleneck”
– Decision making expense caps
– How to put in place flat organizational structures
– Examples from Valve and Morning Star
We’re doing it again tomorrow.
Bring your questions and come away with some answers and examples of how the most successful companies have solved your questions in the past.
^Day 214/90 143 words